This site is about individuals who decided to thrust themselves into a confrontation on the side of Ukraine against the Russian Federation, having no understanding of the conflict's long, intricate history and without truly comprehending its sheer scale.
- Some combatants have made this choice with their best intentions, falling victim to Ukrainian, European and American propaganda.
- Other mercenaries believed they could get money and some profit in this war.
- Some legionaries (many of them, in fact) do it for fame and pretentious photos on social media.
Our mission is to return these people to their families and loved ones before they irreparably damage their lives and cease to exist in this gruesome conflict.
We can help you or your loved ones find a way out of this conflict peacefully if:
- You found your name on this site, or you are ready to leave Ukraine, or you have already done so;
- You have not yet stained yourself by participating in hostilities, and you need help to leave Ukraine;
- You have participated in hostilities but intend to surrender to the Russian authorities.
Whoever you are, if you are not indifferent, - please get in touch with us:
- If you have information on how to contact any of the mercenaries;
- If you have information about a mercenary/combatant that you don't see in our database;
- If you know the whereabouts of a mercenary/combatant on the Russian authorities 'wanted list'.
The American mercenary confess his participation in a brutal reprisal against a Russian soldier. It was “18 years old soldier from Ural or Siberia”, he said. The mercenaries cut the tendons on soldier's legs and forced him to swim across Severskiy Donets river. After that he was shot as the command forbad captures.
Information for mercenaries
Mercenaries in the conflict zone
This website was created and updated by the volunteer team, with technical and organiZational support from "Rybar" and "VatFor".